Even though masks are no longer required in most indoor settings, the state of Washington still requires masks to be worn in health care facilities.
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask at all times. This includes public spaces. Consideration will be given to young children under age 2.
- Visitors who refuse to wear a mask will be asked to leave the building.
- For your comfort and safety, visitors and symptom-free patients should bring and wear their own masks.
- Vented masks, scarves, bandannas, gaiters or veil masks may not be worn in Skyline Health facilities. Anyone wearing one of these masks will be given a new mask to wear at the screening station.
- Patients and visitors without a mask will be provided one.
- Patients and visitors should follow these mask safety tips.
- Two visitors per Non-COVID patient’s hospital stay (exceptions made for certain circumstances with prior approval).
- No visitors are allowed while COVID positive patients are in isolation precautions (exceptions made for certain circumstance with prior approval).
- Visitors must be age 18 or older.
- All visitors must pass a COVID-19 screening, wear a mask, wash hands and stay six feet apart.
- Visitors who tested positive for COVID-19 can visit 10-days after the start of their symptoms.
- Visitors must wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) as instructed.
These rules apply to all visitors, including those who are fully vaccinated. Visitors who do not follow these rules will be required to leave.
We are screening each person entering a Skyline Health facility for COVID-19 symptoms, such as:
- Runny nose
- New cough
- Sore throat
- New shortness of breath
- Body aches or chills
Here are a few ways family and friends can connect with patients during this time.
- Use FaceTime, Skype or other video chats to connect.
- Talk on the phone, if even just for a few minutes can make everyone feel connected.
- Use chat to share memes and the latest news.
- Schedule Google Hangouts for the whole family.
For COVID-19 testing information, contact your primary care provider.
Where to Get Vaccinated
- Skyline Health Medical Clinic – 509-637-2810
- Klickitat County Health Department – 509-493-1558
Proof of Vaccination
- My Skyline Portal
- My IR Mobile
- Contact your primary care provider and/or pharmacy.
Stay Up-To-Date on Vaccine Recommendations
- Klickitat Health Department
- Washington State Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention