- All patients and visitors are highly encouraged to wear masks while at Skyline Health.
- For your comfort and safety, visitors and symptom-free patients should bring and wear their own masks.
- Vented masks, scarves, bandannas, gaiters or veil masks may not be worn in Skyline Health facilities.
- Masks are available at the front desks.
- Two visitors per Non-COVID patient’s hospital stay (exceptions made for certain circumstances with prior approval).
- No visitors are allowed while COVID positive patients are in isolation precautions (exceptions made for certain circumstance with prior approval).
- No age requirments.
- All visitors must pass a COVID-19 screening, wear a mask, wash hands and stay six feet apart.
- Visitors who tested positive for COVID-19 can visit 10-days after the start of their symptoms.
- Visitors must wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) as instructed.
These rules apply to all visitors, including those who are fully vaccinated. Visitors who do not follow these rules will be required to leave.
Here are a few ways family and friends can connect with patients during this time.
- Use FaceTime, Skype or other video chats to connect.
- Talk on the phone, if even just for a few minutes can make everyone feel connected.
- Use chat to share memes and the latest news.
- Schedule Google Hangouts for the whole family.
For COVID-19 testing information, contact your primary care provider.
Where to Get Vaccinated
- Skyline Health Medical Clinic – 509-637-2810
- Klickitat County Health Department – 509-493-1558
Proof of Vaccination
Stay Up-To-Date on Vaccine Recommendations
- Klickitat Health Department
- Washington State Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention